Press & Publications
Due to confidentiality restrictions we can not report everything
but below please find some published developments.
Executive and Management at DHR
DHR Inc., headquartered in Chicago, USA, is one of the leading global executive search service providers with more than 50 offices in 22 countries. Since 2012, LRS has been supporting DHR’s offices in Austria, Germany and Romania in commercial, financial and organisational matters. As part of the cooperation, Dr Norbert Frömmer/LRS has been entrusted with the management of these countries.
One of the most important DHR consultants in Europe, Dr. Gerlinde Berger, gives an insight into this lively and diverse industry in Tom Junkersdorf’s TOMorrow podcast, where she talks about leadership skills and current developments in the industry: https://lnk.to/tom-gb1
LRS sponsors cultural festival at Schloss Walpersdorf
From July 17 to 24, 2022, the Kulturfest will take place at Schloss Walpersdorf – with a varied musical program that is somewhat outside the usual regional cultural initiatives. By sponsoring the “Culture Festival Day for Children” on July 19 ( https://www.schloss-
More here: https://www.schloss-
Stand with Ukraine
We have long supported Ukraine in its efforts to strengthen civil society. In the 2000s, for example, we participated in a programme to sponsor highly talented students from financially weak families financially during their studies.
Now we are helping again: in addition to sending medicines to Ukrainian hospitals, we are supporting a refugee family in Austria. LRS has taken over the procurement of housing and pays rent as well as running costs.
Sale Genera Printer GmbH
KEH Holding has held 25.2% of the shares in Genera Printer GmbH since its foundation in 2015. Genera develops and sells 3 D printers for industrial applications. In October 2020, LRS received the assignment to make Genera Printer M&A-ready and to sell the shares of KEH in the best possible way, while ensuring the future growth of Genera Printer as a secondary condition. After internal restructuring initiated and implemented by LRS, mainly in the commercial and organizational areas, a professional M&A process was started. The winner of this process was the Stratasys Group, which is listed on the US technology exchange NASDAQ. In November 2021, it acquired the 25.2% stake in KEH-GmbH via its British subsidiary and provided the company with the necessary growth capital.
Read more here.
Stift Geras, the Premonstratensian canonical monastery in the Waldviertel, sells its 94% majority shareholding in KBZ GmbH (exactly Kunst- und Bildungszentrum Stift Geras -Veranstaltungs- und Betriebsgesellschaft m.b.H.) to Friends Touristik, the operating company of the tenant of Pernegg Abbey, Klaus Rebernig. The remaining 6% will continue to be owned by Dr. Norbert Frömmer.
The project, in which LRS has been involved operationally and strategically for six years – among other things, Norbert Frömmer was managing director of KBZ from 2015 to 2020 – thus entered its next phase in mid-August. At the same time, further contracts were concluded to enable the long-planned expansion of the Pernegg Fasting Center.
GENERA and Henkel jointly drive series production in additive manufacturing
EuropeanBoostUp! Competition – Norbert Frömmer as a member of the Accelerate Jury
The European Institute of Innovation and Technology (EIT) Manufacturing supports science and research, as well as education. The goal of EIT Manufacturing is to support the creation of 1000 start-ups and will invest more than EUR 325 millions of private-public-partnership funds in the formation of EIT Ventures until 2030.
One of the initiatives to support new business ideas and innovations is the European BoostUp! Competition. The regional final held in Vienna at the end of October was organised by the EIT Manufacturing East which is located there. Start-ups and SMEs from all over Austria and many other Eastern European countries presented their projects in three different categories: Create, Accelerate and Transform.
LRS was also participating – as an experienced expert Norbert Frömmer was asked to join the Accelerate Jury. Together with other top-class managers from the Austrian economy he had the exciting but challenging task to choose the regional winners. The selected business models, innovations and ideas will be introduced to the european audience at the grand european final in Brussels, next to the best projects from the South, North, Central and West regions of Europe.